Psalms Chapter 95 - Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible
- A canticle for David himself, when the house was built after the captivity. Sing ye to the Lord a new canticle: sing to the Lord, all the earth.
- Sing ye to the Lord and bless his name: shew forth his salvation from day to day.
- Declare his glory among the Gentiles: his wonders among all people.
- For the Lord is great, and exceedingly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.
- For all the gods of the Gentiles are devils: but the Lord made the heavens.
- Praise and beauty are before him: holiness and majesty in his sanctuary.
- Bring ye to the Lord, O ye kindreds of the Gentiles, bring ye to the Lord glory and honour:
- Bring to the Lord glory unto his name. Bring up sacrifices, and come into his courts:
- Adore ye the Lord in his holy court. Let all the earth be moved at his presence.
- Say ye among the Gentiles, the Lord hath reigned. For he hath corrected the world, which shall not be moved: he will judge the people with justice.
- Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad, let the sea be moved, and the fulness thereof:
- The fields and all things that are in them shall be joyful. Then shall all the trees of the woods rejoice
- Before the face of the Lord, because he cometh: because he cometh to judge the earth. He shall judge the world with justice, and the people with his truth.
- Search Keyword in Bible
- My Verses
- Select Bible
- My Notes
Traditional Holy Rosary
No Luminous Mysteries!