Psalms Chapter 62 - Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible
- A psalm of David when he was in the desert of Edom.
- O God, my God, to thee do I watch at break of day. For thee my soul hath thirsted; for thee my flesh, O how many ways!
- In a desert land, and where there is no way, and no water: so in the sanctuary have I come before thee, to see thy power and thy glory.
- For thy mercy is better than lives: thee my lips shall praise.
- Thus will I bless thee all my life long: and in thy name I will lift up my hands.
- Let my soul be filled as with marrow and fatness: and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips.
- If I have remembered thee upon my bed, I will meditate on thee in the morning:
- Because thou hast been my helper. And I will rejoice under the covert of thy wings:
- My soul hath stuck close to thee: thy right hand hath received me.
- But they have sought my soul in vain, they shall go into the lower parts of the earth:
- They shall be delivered into the hands of the sword, they shall be the portions of foxes.
- But the king shall rejoice in God, all they shall be praised that swear by him: because the mouth is stopped of them that speak wicked things.
- Search Keyword in Bible
- My Verses
- Select Bible
- My Notes
Traditional Holy Rosary
No Luminous Mysteries!