Psalms Chapter 57 - Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible
- Unto the end, destroy not, for David, for an inscription of a title.
- If in very deed you speak justice: judge right things, ye sons of men.
- For in your heart you work iniquity: your hands forge injustice in the earth.
- The wicked are alienated from the womb; they have gone astray from the womb: they have spoken false things.
- Their madness is according to the likeness of a serpent: like the deaf asp that stoppeth her ears:
- Which will not hear the voice of the charmers; nor of the wizard that charmeth wisely.
- God shall break in pieces their teeth in their mouth: the Lord shall break the grinders of the lions.
- They shall come to nothing, like water running down; he hath bent his bow till they be weakened.
- Like wax that melteth they shall be taken away: fire hath fallen on them, and they shall not see the sun.
- Before your thorns could know the brier; he swalloweth them up, as alive, in his wrath.
- The just shall rejoice when he shall see the revenge: he shall wash his hands in the blood of the sinner.
- And man shall say: If indeed there be fruit to the just: there is indeed a God that judgeth them on the earth.
- Search Keyword in Bible
- My Verses
- Select Bible
- My Notes
Traditional Holy Rosary
No Luminous Mysteries!