Psalms Chapter 29 - Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible
- A psalm of a canticle, at the dedication of David's house.
- I will extol thee, O Lord, for thou hast upheld me: and hast not made my enemies to rejoice over me.
- O Lord my God, I have cried to thee, and then hast healed me.
- Thou hast brought forth, O Lord, my soul from hell: thou hast saved me from them that go down into the pit.
- Sing to the Lord, O ye his saints: and give praise to the memory of his holiness.
- For wrath is in his indignation; and life in his good will. In the evening weeping shall have place, and in the morning gladness.
- And in my abundance I said: I shall never be moved.
- O Lord, in thy favour, thou gavest strength to my beauty. Thou turnedst away thy face from me, and I became troubled.
- To thee, O Lord, will I cry: and I will make supplication to my God.
- What profit is there in my blood, whilst I go down to corruption? Shall dust confess to thee, or declare thy truth?
- The Lord hath heard, and hath had mercy on me: the Lord became my helper.
- Thou hast turned for me my mourning into joy: thou hast cut my sackcloth, and hast compassed me with gladness:
- To the end that my glory may sing to thee, and I may not regret: O Lord my God, I will give praise to thee for ever.
- Search Keyword in Bible
- My Verses
- Select Bible
- My Notes
Traditional Holy Rosary
No Luminous Mysteries!