Psalms Chapter 90 - Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible
- The praise of a canticle for David. He that dwelleth in the aid of the most High, shall abide under the protection of the God of Jacob.
- He shall say to the Lord: Thou art my protector, and my refuge: my God, in him will I trust.
- For he hath delivered me from the snare of the hunters: and from the sharp word.
- He will overshadow thee with his shoulders: and under his wings thou shalt trust.
- His truth shall compass thee with a shield: thou shalt not be afraid of the terror of the night.
- Of the arrow that flieth in the day, of the business that walketh about in the dark: of invasion, or of the noonday devil.
- A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand: but it shall not come nigh thee.
- But thou shalt consider with thy eyes: and shalt see the reward of the wicked.
- Because thou, O Lord, art my hope: thou hast made the most High thy refuge.
- There shall no evil come to thee: nor shall the scourge come near thy dwelling.
- For he hath given his angels charge over thee; to keep thee in all thy ways.
- In their hands they shall bear thee up: lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
- Thou shalt walk upon the asp and the basilisk: and thou shalt trample under foot the lion and the dragon.
- Because he hoped in me I will deliver him: I will protect him because he hath known my name.
- He shall cry to me, and I will hear him: I am with him in tribulation, I will deliver him, and I will glorify him.
- I will fill him with length of days; and I will shew him my salvation.
- Search Keyword in Bible
- My Verses
- Select Bible
- My Notes
Traditional Holy Rosary
No Luminous Mysteries!