Psalms Chapter 4 - Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible
- Unto the end, in verses. A psalm for David.
- When I called upon him, the God of my justice heard me: when I was in distress, thou hast enlarged me. Have mercy on me: and hear my prayer.
- O ye sons of men, how long will you be dull of heart? why do you love vanity, and seek after lying?
- Know ye also that the Lord hath made his holy one wonderful: the Lord will hear me when I shall cry unto him.
- Be angry, and sin not: the things you say in your hearts, be sorry for them upon your beds.
- Offer up the sacrifice of justice, and trust in the Lord: many say, Who sheweth us good things?
- The light of thy countenance O Lord, is signed upon us: thou hast given gladness in my heart.
- By the fruit of their corn, their wine and oil, they are multiplied.
- In peace in the selfsame I will sleep, and I will rest:
- For thou, O Lord, singularly hast settled me in hope.
- Search Keyword in Bible
- My Verses
- Select Bible
- My Notes
Traditional Holy Rosary
No Luminous Mysteries!