Psalms Chapter 27 - Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible
- A psalm for David himself. Unto thee will I cry, O Lord: O my God, be not thou silent to me: lest thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.
- Hear, O Lord, the voice of my supplication, when I pray to thee; when I lift up my hands to thy holy temple.
- Draw me not away together with the wicked; and with the workers of iniquity destroy me not: Who speak peace with their neighbour, but evils are in their hearts.
- Give them according to their works, and according to the wickedness of their inventions. According to the works of their hands give thou to them: render to them their reward.
- Because they have not understood the works of the Lord, and the operations of his hands: thou shalt destroy them, and shalt not build them up.
- Blessed be the Lord, for he hath heard the voice of my supplication.
- The Lord is my helper and my protector: in him hath my heart confided, and I have been helped. And my flesh hath flourished again, and with my will I will give praise to him.
- The Lord is the strength of his people, and the protector of the salvation of his anointed.
- Save, O Lord, thy people, and bless thy inheritance: and rule them and exalt them for ever.
- Search Keyword in Bible
- My Verses
- Select Bible
- My Notes
Traditional Holy Rosary
No Luminous Mysteries!