Psalms Chapter 25 - Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible
- Unto the end, a psalm for David. Judge me, O Lord, for I have walked in my innocence: and I have put my trust in the Lord, and shall not be weakened.
- Prove me, O Lord, and try me; burn my reins and my heart.
- For thy mercy is before my eyes; and I am well pleased with thy truth.
- I have not sat with the council of vanity: neither will I go in with the doers of unjust things.
- I have hated the assembly of the malignant; and with the wicked I will not sit.
- I will wash my hands among the innocent; and will compass thy altar, O Lord:
- That I may hear the voice of thy praise: and tell of all thy wondrous works.
- I have loved, O Lord, the beauty of thy house; and the place where thy glory dwelleth.
- Take not away my soul, O God, with the wicked: nor my life with bloody men:
- In whose hands are iniquities: their right hand is filled with gifts.
- But as for me, I have walked in my innocence: redeem me, and have mercy on me.
- My foot hath stood in the direct way: in the churches I will bless thee, O Lord.
- Search Keyword in Bible
- My Verses
- Select Bible
- My Notes
Traditional Holy Rosary
No Luminous Mysteries!