Psalms Chapter 141 - Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible
- Of understanding for David. A prayer when he was in the cave. [1 Kings 24]
- I cried to the Lord with my voice: with my voice I made supplication to the Lord.
- In his sight I pour out my prayer, and before him I declare my trouble:
- When my spirit failed me, then thou newest my paths. In this way wherein I walked, they have hidden a snare for me.
- I looked on my right hand, and beheld, and there was no one that would know me. Flight hath failed me: and there is no one that hath regard to my soul.
- I cried to thee, O Lord: I said: Thou art my hope, my portion in the land of the living.
- Attend to my supplication: for I am brought very low. Deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I.
- Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the just wait for me, until thou reward me.
- Search Keyword in Bible
- My Verses
- Select Bible
- My Notes
Traditional Holy Rosary
No Luminous Mysteries!