Psalms Chapter 136 - Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible
- Upon the rivers of Babylon, there we sat and wept: when we remembered Sion:
- On the willows in the midst thereof we hung up our instruments.
- For there they that led us into captivity required of us the words of songs. And they that carried us away, said: Sing ye to us a hymn of the songs of Sion.
- How shall we sing the song of the Lord in a strange land?
- If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand be forgotten.
- Let my tongue cleave to my jaws, if I do not remember thee: If I make not Jerusalem the beginning of my joy.
- Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom, in the day of Jerusalem: Who say: Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
- O daughter of Babylon, miserable: blessed shall he be who shall repay thee thy payment which thou hast paid us.
- Blessed be he that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock.
- Search Keyword in Bible
- My Verses
- Select Bible
- My Notes
Traditional Holy Rosary
No Luminous Mysteries!