Psalms Chapter 126 - Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible
- Unless the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it. Unless the Lord keep the city, he watcheth in vain that keepeth it.
- It is vain for you to rise before light, rise ye after you have sitten, you that eat the bread of sorrow. When he shall give sleep to his beloved,
- Behold the inheritance of the Lord are children: the reward, the fruit of the womb.
- As arrows in the hand of the mighty, so the children of them that have been shaken.
- Blessed is the man that hath filled the desire with them; he shall not be confounded when he shall speak to his enemies in the gate.
- Search Keyword in Bible
- My Verses
- Select Bible
- My Notes
Traditional Holy Rosary
No Luminous Mysteries!