Psalms Chapter 123 - Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible
- If it had not been that the Lord was with us, let Israel now say:
- If it had not been that the Lord was with us, When men rose up against us,
- Perhaps they had swallowed us up alive. When their fury was enkindled against us,
- Perhaps the waters had swallowed us up.
- Our soul hath passed through a torrent: perhaps our soul had passed through a water insupportable.
- Blessed be the Lord, who hath not given us to be a prey to their teeth.
- Our soul hath been delivered as a sparrow out of the snare of the fowlers. The snare is broken, and we are delivered.
- Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
- Search Keyword in Bible
- My Verses
- Select Bible
- My Notes
Traditional Holy Rosary
No Luminous Mysteries!